Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Weekly Peak 3 outing


Chester and I headed up to Peak 3 on Tuesday night for our weekly ritual - some BC turns after work. Nate came along on his first Peak 3 ski ever - Nate lives up on the hillside so its kind of a miracle he has never skied it but for a first time, the conditions could not have been better.









Storms had been hitting the front range for the last few days and there were about eight inches of untracked snow waiting for us in Peak 3's gully. We took full advantage of the excellent conditions and the fact that we had beat most of the other weeknight BC skiers to the top!



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dig the blog. It's the second time this week I've tuned in.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Aaron Ostrovsky said...

thanks!

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice work, I've got a movie of Ray skiing down little O'Malley on myspace...I tried to send you a link to it but...I only understand a bit about myspace...enough to load a video but...

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home